Meet Your Specialist
Dr. Arun Shailendran
Dr Arun Shailendran is a specialist orthodontist who graduated from The University of Queensland. He is passionate about orthodontics and has a keen interest in craniofacial growth and development.
He employs 3D orthodontic technology to develop a more precise treatment plan and illustrate expected results to his patient. He believes that high-quality research with excellent clinical skills improves patient outcomes. Therefore, he has been involved in research projects at the University of Queensland and regularly attends orthodontic meetings to remain updated with the latest advances in orthodontics.
He loves to teach and has been teaching both undergraduate dentistry students and postgraduates in orthodontics at the University of Queensland.
Teaching Commitments & Outputs
List of Publications:
- Accuracy and reliability of tooth widths and Bolton ratios measured by ClinCheck Pro – American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics – 2021
- Quantitative assessment of interproximal tooth reduction performed as part of Invisalign® treatment in 10 orthodontic practices – Australasian Orthodontic Journal – 2021
- Prevalence of interproximal tooth reduction prescribed as part of initial Invisalign® treatment in 10 orthodontic practices – Australasian Orthodontic Journal – 2022
Dr Arun Shailendran is an Australian Orthodontic Board-Certified Orthodontist and a member of
- Australian Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- British Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- World Federation of Orthodontists
What contents Dr Arun the most about being an orthodontist is that besides creating a positive change by transforming the smile of patients, he feels extremely privileged to see kids grow up, get to know their family, friends, and pets, and eventually become part of their lives. That, to him, is extremely rewarding!
Welcome to our practice!
The decision to have orthodontic treatment is the first step towards achieving your signature smile. If you would like to begin your journey, we are here to help you!
No referral is necessary.
Please call us on 07 52937314 or click the link below to submit the consultation form.